Monday, December 05, 2011

Astro boy

Boooboooo i'm fucking bored at work now, blogging at work yea :) ohhhhhh well I didn't mention that i'm working at Jurong point 2 that one month plus year old de astro boy shop.. Yep, astro boy.. Feel free to come , either visit me or come buy some astro boy clothes, shoes or etc back home... All astro boy, weeee .. But if you wanna come here and just visit me, feel free to do so, I'll be glad to entertain you too.. As you can tell. I'm bored like fuck when there's no customer here to entertain me... So yep, that's why.. :) but tell you all first their cheapest adult clothes will be $49 :) hehe wanna know more come Jurong point 2 . Astro boy and find out more then. Me jael tan will be glad to entertain you.. Ohhhhhh kids here love me too you know, hehe I know I got that mother loving looks, hahaha seriously kids who come into the shop will ALWAYS really play with me one lor, weee kids love me, me LOVE Kids.. #cancer that horoscope love family one right, damn right lor, oh and love kids/ child too.. :) alright that's all for now, PS: I'm like promoting the shop ASTRO BOY hor. Lol .. Anyway i will blog more soon, when there's my off day kk.. Now I still need hang on to thus then I got off lor. Tired die me .... That's all for now.. Xoxo

No comments: