Tuesday, December 06, 2011

LESBIAN FOR NAYA RIVERA !!!!!!!!



If you do not know, i'm obsessed with naya rivera !!!!! Aka Santana in GLEE.. Damn, honestly LESBIAN for her can.. Tell you the truth i even have dirty dream about her before too.. that's how lesbian i can go for her !!! heheheheh ;)


And this is fucking true,  (Everytime i see her i have to remind myself like 200 times (MORE THEN TIMES i guess) that i'm actually a straight girl.. ) BUT willing to.. LESBIAN FOR NAYA RIVERA !!!!!!
My love for her just can't be explained ..... I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH !!!!!

LESBIAN FOR HER, HELL YES !!!!

LOOK, THIS IS JUST O.M.G LOVELY CUTE CAN !!!!!!!!

How i wish Christmas can spent with her, DREAM only lah right.. but by just looking at her all day and night long is already damn awesome too.. picture EYE SEX !!!!! :)
Naya Rivera: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

OVERALL ME LOVE NAYA RIVERA, LESBIAN FOR NAYA RIVERA, ENOUGH SAY... 


"Us girls we are so magical, soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist, so touchable, too good to deny it
It ain't no big deal, it's innocent, 
I kissed a girl and I liked it" - 
I Kissed A Girl

No comments: