Tuesday, April 20, 2010

whaT should i DO

it's like finally, I'M BACK once AGAIN right.. LOL..
nowdays lot of thing happening MAN.. HOT NEWS.. so LONG STORY..
And seriously some of the time i HATE my family and i HATE mySelf too.. UGHhhh.. but when time pass BY, everything will be alright AGAIN.. wat's wrong with all of them.. hais.. but OVER is OVER na.. but we usually everytime quarrel with MONEY.. Y all adult LOVE MONEY that MUCH..although if Uu have ALOT of money, some of the thing also cant be DONE or wad de na..
anyway drop that topic.. I finally GOT my so callled 'dream" phone.. lOL, ytd mak suddenly pop out from my door and pass me a BOX, i was like, HUH, WTF is that.. that once i open it, i was LIKE OMG, gummy bears, a toy tigger and PHONE W995..awhile later, i scold HIM, Y Uu waste money AGAIN.. OMG, ho much it cost, and he DIE DIE also dun wan to tell me, just say that hundered PLUS PLUS nor.. a new PHONE ne, OMG de na *screaming in my head*LOL
and it's my earlier BIRTHDAY PRESENT.. OMG... the best present i ever got on my BIRTHDAY.. LOL.. present that i always wanted.. WOooo..
FRIENDS and BABE, next present i want a ipod touch.. NO IPHONE.. than if not a camera which is Samsung ST500/ST550.. hehhex, if not SIMPLE just read my WISHLIST will do.. some other things i want also not that EX na.. hahhax.. ( ok i guess, i should wake up NOW, STOP dreaming)
but NOW one thing is, before mak came over, YTD na, i go but a fone alreay nor, i brought C902 for just $80 bucks na, quite EX le ba, i GUESS.. i trade in my phone na, plus that C902 is also second hand one, BETTER than DON'T HAVE what..but also that that he gave me my early b'day present, W995.. than is like i wasted my $80 buck na, but NVm, i sell it to daddy.. lol, cus daddy china phone screen spoil liao, so he say give it to him and next week he will give me $80 nor.. HEHEx, BUT currently NOW, i'm FUCKING freaking BROKE na, my bank $0 than wallet ONI fucking left TOTAL $30 nia.. OMG na.. NO MONEY de LIFE seriously SUCK, NO more shopping liao.. UGHhh.. will be hunting for job with ah Fu on thur.. PLS god, give us a quite high pay job na, plus working tgt too, if not work alone VERY fucking lonely one.. how sad..
gtg have DINNER.. and find some game and create theme for birthday gift i had received..  LOVES <3

No comments: