Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Presents.. XOXO

Forgotten to post a pic of those lovely present that i got,  LOVE all of the alot.. :) Cute, lovely, sweet of all my friends who had gave me.. :) HUGS and KISSES to them..

 present i got * except the camera i holding na* hahax.. :)

anyway the cat t-shirt, i got shocked when i open that na, cus the cat face is so big than scared me na, LOL. but that cute too, the cat got that smize yeah.. :) lovely ear rings, cool amazing hand bag, my type of tank top * back view of the top got alot of strip hole one ( my type yeah) * ( my girls seriously know me well and know my type yeah) hahax.. :)
 anyway before that i was telling people to get me a vibrator one, hahac, cus i found it quite cool, plus i found a pic of vibrator and MP3 together one ne, damn cool can.. LOL
 interesting and kinda COOL right.. hhahax..
can i have one of that.. LOL
but  i guess seriously i dun really need them na, hhahax, i just found it cool nia, hhahax..

If not can i have this for my birthday present for those who haven brought  me any present yet, hhax, * SO BU YAO LIAN* LOL
i wan this
just the wolf can already, 
it's from the twilight saga : Eclipse 
where Jacob gave Bella the Wolf as her graduation Gift..
so can i have Just the Wolf too.. ( the diamond heart shape i dun wan like not Jacob one, from Edward to Bella one)  i JUST WANT THE WOLF..

LOVE my present lots.. XOXO..


ok, got to have dinner NOW liao, back for blogging later again.. 
*i'm desperate for burger NOW na, i feel like eating burger.. ARGHHHH..*

“All the boys think it’s cake when they taste my (woohoo)" - Woohoo =  Christina Aguilera

No comments: