Thursday, April 12, 2012

YEAHHUBBY :)

BOOBAHBOOM, Guess whose back, i know it had been awhile since i last blog, had been busy with some stuff... #YEAHBUDDY, Well i will be blogging frequently soon, i hope, so don't miss me so much, well basically i'm working at jurong point astro boy, so feel free to drop by for a visit or come in and some goods from me.. :) :) Busy with work, and lack of sleep, MOSTLY.. hahha and well also time for my family and my future husband :) :) *BLUSH* alright hmmm it's pretty late now, so i'll be back tml, i promise. OH well i'm stopping all those night life too, for better future and for my lovely future, no more playing and etc, no more.. :) WEEEEE YEAHBUDDY, YEAHBUDDY.. I love you so damn much and some time too much till it hurts.. XOXO Laogong..




No comments: