Monday, December 19, 2011

ARTS!!~~

OH OH i know what to get for tattoo already, my all time favorite swallow bird either this

with additional a small Chanel logo along with it or either this design of tattoo ofcourse
:) swallow bird tattoo will be either on my right chest above (which is something like this)

or on my lower back.. but most probably should be on right chest above ba, somehow like that picture like that.. :) ""the swallow tattoos on the shoulder meant freedom"" Reason i've been in love with swallow bird design tattoo is because it's BEAUTIFUL ofcourse and there's a meaning behind it too, which is "swallow tattoos =loyalty and fidelity - swallows choose a mate for life, and will only nest with that bird and no other. Also they carry a message of hope" 
Second tattoo will be on my left ankle and it will be some kind of shooting star design, somehow like my love @Nayarivera one

OR this


 if not just either one little tiny star will do, make it simple, ofcourse the tattoo on my left ankle will not be too big also.. size somehow like naya left ankle tattoo shooting star like that, might be getting the same as her thought.. then third tattoo will be a word, Either "FREE" or "BELIEVE" or maybe both on different places ofcourse, either will be on my right or left wrist, well haven really decided where to put thought i know what to put anyway.. :) oh well second and third tattoo can slowly plan no rush, oh wait, but well i'm still deciding which to get first, swallow bird or star/shooting star or the word "FREE" / "Believe" first.. for the words case the fonts have not yet decide too.. shall see then, and not confirm of which word to get or just get both words too.. Oh so over all these are the three design i will be getting in the year 2012..(Before world really end, well who knows right, haha).. Oh, and well the places of the tattoo design i will be getting might change too, but overall just this three tattoo design idea and four different places which is the right side above the tits (somehow below right collar bone there){somewhere like this picture} where the "fake" tattoo sticker is at
and the lower back, and left ankle and either left or right wrist.. :) Weeee :) BUT THE PROBLEM IS I DON"T KNOW WHICH TATTOO STUDIO OR WHAT ISIT CALL IS SAFE TRUST-ABLE AND ALL SORT OF IT SIA ~~~~~Well shall do some reserch then.. if anyone know which is good or any prefrence, please comment on the box beside and let me know kk, or inbox me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/BlingJAEL  or follow me on twitter  https://twitter.com/#!/blingjael and mention me to let me know kk..   hearts and kisses :*

(OH WELL @NayaRivera idea of ARTS (tattoo) 


she has a wide-range of tattoos including everything from a peace sign on her left ankle to the word "Fighter" on her right wrist. She also flaunts a shooting star on her right foot, a bow on the back of her neck, and a large cross on her lower back. )
Oh well i'm deferentially not getting a tattoo on the back of my neck, although i wanted to, but i just cant, know why, my neck is FUCKING FUCKING SENSITIVE !!!!! whenever people touch it i will have goosebumps and etc, so will can you imagine if i'm getting a tattoo on the back of my neck, then when the tattoo artist is doing it, i will be like moving all around,screaming maybe.. hahah so that's the bad point of me, i want a tattoo on the back of my neck but i just can't, it's too fucking sensitive already, fucking sensitive to touch !!!!!
Hahah so that's all for now.. XOXO, remember if you all got any preference please do let me know or what kk.. hearts and kisses.. heheh weeee :) ME GUSTA :)

No comments: