Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It have been sometime

Oh well hello there, it have been sometime since i last update my blog.. Well here i'm :) been busy over my own personal problem, relationship, family, friend and much more.. But well, life still goes on.. HAIS.. I'll try to update as many time as possible, since this few weeks i've nothing much to do.. i mean like as usual, but i really need to find someone to talk to, but sadly is i can't really find any, most of my friends are quite busy with their own stuff, so it's kinda impossible for me to like randomly pop out and ask them to spare time for me.. So well here i'm "talking to myself" (blogging stuff out) Well, i do talk to "myself" sometime, i talk to that HUGE turtle soft toy which Quite a few years ago my girls gave it to me as my birthday gift, should be round during secondary 2 or 3 , can't really remember.. I really need someone who can really understand me.. Last and this month, i've been feeling REALLY REALLY upset and etc.. HAIS.. after knowing a guy, which i thought he eventually will love me, like he said so, but end up, here we go again, it's me the one side love only.. HAIS.. I do miss him.. And btw FYI i do still love and miss talking to that guy ( My Adrienne baby kind should know who i'm referring to, Erm hopefully) well, anyone I miss both of the guys.. HAIS.. but i bet non of them miss me or what sort ever already.. HAIS.. why all my life, there's always people LOVE hurting me so much.. HAIS.. seriously FML..
Well i need to stop now.. For fuck sake don't know what reason, my tears are dripping down while typing this.. Lots of image running through my mind now.. HAIS.. I promise i'll be back for some update soon.. But update of me not being so sad and depress alright.. :) Hope everything go well SOON !!!!

"All that’s waiting is regret, and don’t you know I’m not your ghost anymore, you lost the love I loved the most"
- Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts

No comments: