Monday, May 02, 2011

Months or Weeks ?

Yo readers.. What's up what's up.. Btw i've realize i've been working for like weeks, i guess. since the 11th April.. YEP,, weeks.. Actually work till end april than the "contract" end, but they extend till end of may (Y) or (N).. the (Y) point is , I can EARN MORE MONEY, but the (N) point is, TOO BORING for me le la, Work at office SIANX only.. So not me can.. Quiet like fuck, than i was like so awakened with the others la.. weird weird weird !! Just WEIRD, so NOT ME AT ALLLLL.. nvm wei le $$$$, CHIONG all the way ba !!!!.. Got too much dept for me to pay already, so no choice !!!!! Than wondering april de pay when will come in sia !!.. Already, plan hao which dept to pay first, tha return family and babes money, than dept, than see got some extra not, I NEED TO CHANGE A SPECTACLES already, It's been YEARS !!!!, than buy contact lens than see can do anything to my this BUSH hair nor.. reborn or treatment, see how ba.. NOW can't plan so much, wait for pay come in than can.. SIANX ah.. I NEED MORE MONEY !!!!, And i'm so fucking jealous for those who are 21 yrs old and above, the govt give them all $600 la.. than we all, NOTHING !!! JEALOUS MUCH !!!!.. forget it la.. family got that extra $600 also didn't give me some lor, A LITTLE also can marh, but NON.. what ever la.. help me pay my dept also dont what.. UGRHHH, FORGET IT.. that up-coming pay confirm just within one week GONE already.. CONFIRM one.. Pay dept, change my don;t know how many years old de spec and ETC.. so SOON those $ will be GONE, longest one week ba.. SIANX, I need another JOB also la.. any intro ppl.. got any club or pub de job not, since i love there so much.. should go there and work better..
So people any intro of those job or what so ever job, pls intro alright.. :) XOXO

"Everyday i'm shufflin' " Party Rock Anthem = LMFAO
(I'm IN LOVE with this song, and I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SHUFFLE la !!!)

No comments: