Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Uncle

Anyway today 25th of june is my uncle birthday, AND know what, once i woke up, NO breakfast for me , but i'm having cake as my breakfast, so OMG na, cus today woke up at 5pm++, mummy woke me up to celebrating birthday with uncle* the way we celebrating is just sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY song to him, than let him cut cake, than that's ALL.. so once i woke up, wash up than immediately Sing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" in an not fully awake mode, than breakfast : cake.. 8 i think i will seriously grew fatter in that way na* (anyway i also hope that everyday breakfast is having cake , PLUS i love cakes too..)


Happy Birthday Uncle *anyway he look kinda piss na* 

that the small little piece i had for my breakfast today.. :) 

*OMG i got to say i love my phone de camera na, so DAMN Clear na, LOL, BUT how i wish i can have ONE proper CAMERA na, a REAL CAMERA man, all by itSelf.. *

hmmm basically today nothing much had happen na, JUST that, i seriously need to EARN more money and BUY + STORE MORE FOOD in my house na, i'm DAMN HUNGRY NOW ok.. ARGHHH, hate that feeling of feeling hungry at night, especially midnight, in that case, i will grew fat easily na, But for now, i dun feel like grewing fat na *althought i wish and keep saying and hoping to be fater than now na* BUT now i just dun wan to grew fatter na, just like the way i'm now.. just reduce SOME fats on my stomach, that's it.. *Honestly i do have FATS on my stomach na, although it can't be seen*..
got to bath SOON, and maybe after bathing, seriously got to HUNT for some food na, I"M DAMN HUNGRY can.. no food, just drink a  cup of Milo will help a little also..  * I NEED MORE FOOD IN MY HOUSE* (anyway, i'm craving for potato chips NOW) got to tweet that, LOL..

OMg, now playing Dirty picture by Taio Cruz Ft Ke$ha in 987Fm, LOVES..

"I could dream of way to see you" - Dirty Picture = Taio Cruz Ft Ke$ha

No comments: